We aim to make you feel good and beautiful with our handmade bath and body products; therefore, we offer products with high attention to details, environment and ingredients.
Cocoa Butter. What are the benefits of Cocoa Butter?
Cocoa Butter is obtained from cocoa beans, and it is a natural fat reach of beneficial fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals. Cocoa Butter like Shea butter regenerates, soften and heal the skin. You can find it in a variety of cosmetics products, especially in skin and hair care.
- It improves skin elasticity
- It smooths scars, wrinkles, and other skin marks
- It diminishes darker spots on the face
- It helps your hair grow and keep them healthy and shiny
Natural essential oils regenerate, nourish, and soothe your skin. At the same time, they stimulate your senses, influence emotional and mental health, and eliminate tension and stress. Natural essential oils are obtained by pressing, extraction, or distillation from flowers, leaves, fruits or roots of plants and have beneficial effects on human health. Essential oils are included as ingredients in our beauty products – explore the world of aromatherapy and well-being at wearesoap.com. Products with Essential oils - shop here: Luxury Soaps, Solid Shampoo Bars or Bath Bombs.
Aloe Vera extracts
Aloe Vera is a plant that contains a large number of antioxidants that help maintain a healthy skin appearance. It nourishes the skin, increases collagen production, and helps stimulate the regeneration of damaged tissues. Hand cream with Aloe Vera moisturizes, softens and protects the skin. Be inspired by WeAreSoap hand creams and shower souffles.
Avocado oil is rich in oleic acid, making your skin look fresh, young and healthy for as long as possible. Avocado oil makes the skin soft. Thanks to its vitamin E, avocado oil soothes the skin, soothes itchy and softens it. It also promotes skin elasticity, making it look younger and healthy. It has best hydration effect if you have dry or dehydrated skin. By using avocado oil on daily basis your skin become hydrated naturally, moisturized and nourished. Treat your hands with our organic and natural hand creams enriched with Shea Butter, Avocado Oils, Coconut Oils, Aloe Vera Extracts, Vitamin C or take a bath with one of our bath bombs that contain sea salts and avocado oil.
Sea salt is valuable because it has high mineral contents. The coarse crystals help to exfoliate your skin to reveal fresher skin. Once you use it consistently it can renew your skin thus reduce the presence of wrinkles. Your skin will look smooth and soft like that when you were young. Our Bath Sea Salts improve micro circulation and strengths the body self-protection thanks to micro and macro elements that saturates the water with minerals. Minerals help the skin moisturize and leave it smooth and hydrated. Also, saltwater bathing has a rejuvenating effect on the skin and relieves muscle and joints pain. The unique aroma of our bath sea salts elevates your mood and will improve your well-being.
Coconut oil. Benefits of Coconut Oil in natural cosmetics:
- It perfectly hydrates and nourishes the skin Prevents skin aging
- It is excellent for dry and sensitive skin
- It is beneficial for your hair as conditioner - provides shiny, strong and healthy hair
- It can be used instead of standard liquid lotion thanks to its hydrating effect.
Pamper your hands with our beautiful scented WeAreSoap hand creams rich in avocado oil, coconut oil, Shea butter, and Aloe Vera.
Vitamin C in Your Skin Care Routine – Natural Anti-Aging Ingredient
This powerful vitamin is popular due to its ability to improve the appearance and condition of the skin naturally. It prevents signs of skin aging and increases collagen production to prevent sagging.
- Increase collagen production – Skin damage caused by age and sunlight results in the loss of collagen that leads to wrinkles and skin sagging. Vitamin C stimulates collagen production that makes the skin firm and helps wrinkles to be less visible.
- Reduce skin damage caused by free radicals and signs of aging - Vitamin C has antioxidant properties that can neutralize free radicals and help naturally regenerate your skin and protect the skin against UV radiation damages.
- Lightness dark spots on the skin – Vitamin C helps to lighten hyper pigmentation and dark spots by prevention of excessive melanin production.
- Skin Renewal – Vitamin C stimulates healthy cells by increasing collagen production that recovers and regenerates the skin.
- Vitamin C helps protect the skin from sun damage – It provides additional sun protection by strengthening the dermis, thus protects the skin from UV light skin damage.
Products with Vitamin C: Bath Bombs
Shea Butter. What is Shea Butter good for?
Shea Butter is a natural product derived from the nuts of the African Shea tree. It is produced by compression to extract fat that is reached of beneficial fatty acids and vitamins. Thanks to this it is an ideal cosmetic ingredient without any additives and chemicals.
- It moisturizes the face, lips, the entire body, and provides proper hydration during pregnancy.
- It helps with many skin problems, for example, with acne, wrinkles, eczema, skin allergies, and other skin conditions.
- It’s regenerating effects stimulate skin cell activity, prevents redness, or reduces premature skin aging.
- It stimulates hair growth and is a good conditioner for all hair types and colored hair.
WeAreSoap Shea Butter Hand Creams are perfect for everyday hydration and will leave your skin soft and moisturize.
Shea butter products: Natural Hand Cream.
Vitamin B5. What does Vitamin B5 do for your hair?
- Prevents the loss of hair and makes your hair look rich and thick thanks to its ability to strengthen strands and bases of hair follicles.
- Helps with curls by providing nutrients that strengthen and increase elasticity in hair.
- Protects hair by helping hair retain moisture and keeps them hydrated. This vitamin acts as a shield over your hair and protects it against air pollution damage.
WeAreSoap shampoo bar is an excellent solution for your hair. It is vegan and formulated with Cocoa Butter, Essential Oils, natural extracts, and Vitamin B5.
Glycerin is one of the most widespread ingredients used in cosmetics. It is valued because it is a naturally occurring substance in the bodies of plants and animals, including humans. Glycerin is an excellent cosmetic ingredients used to hydrate hair and skin. It is know for its ability to retain water and thereby glycerin hydrates the skin. It has soothing and antibacterial effect. Suitable for all skin types, but especially for dry and sensitive skin. Glycerin can be used in face, body and hair products. It is used in the preparation of cosmetic products like creams, masks, shampoos, toothpaste, mascara, soaps, ... Be inspired by WeAreSoap glycerin luxury soap bars that are handcrafted by cold process method which preserves premium ingredients, essential oils, vitamins and minerals.